[CAUT] Material data safety sheets

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Fri Mar 5 13:06:02 MST 2010

Fred:

There are on-line sources for the MSDS sheets like this one<http://www.msdsonline.com/SignUp/RegistrationOrder.aspx?SignUpForm=1&SignUpType=R?LS=GOOG_A003&src=google&campaign=MSDS%20High%20Volume&adgroup=MSDS&Ad=ad1&gclid=CNjps5qzoqACFSgtswodph5AZw>.  The cost is $349 per year for unlimited access.  If the University is requiring it, they may already have a subscription to this or some other on-line source.

We had that requirement 2 Facilities directors ago, and it might still be a "requirement" but it hasn't been "required" for some years.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu