[CAUT] Early 19th c. instrument mp3

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 5 07:48:05 MST 2010

These are nice for what they do, but there is a so much more to the issue.
Bilson is not just playing an old piano and saying "there you have it."

We could make smiley faces with Rembrandt's brush and pigment and Duerer's engraving burin and van Gogh's yellow and blue tubes of paint, but there is so much more to it....

Ed S.