[CAUT] Warning to you hosting the Van Cliburn gold medalist

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Wed Mar 3 10:45:24 MST 2010

On Mar 3, 2010, at 9:24 AM, Ed Sutton wrote:

>  Perhaps part of this story is a warning to to do the best we can to
> keep performance pianos in tolerable condition at all times.

Amen to that! Regardless of whether touring artists are using it. In
the recital hall at a busy music department/school, it is used many
times a week by students for whom their recital is often a highlight
of their life, and even if that were the "most important" use, it's
pretty darned important. Likely to be recorded and used as an audition
tape as well.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico