[CAUT] Warning to you hosting the Van Cliburn gold medalist

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Tue Mar 2 19:32:34 MST 2010

Yes! But......one might say:"it comes with the territory". That said,
you have my sincerest sympathy and understanding of the unfortunate circumstance.
The unseen artist is in all of us. It is what we are and do for these folks.
Hang in there! There are way too many who DO appreciate the work. Albeit a silent group.
Keep in mind that this one performer will be replaced by another and maybe someone who does care more about the craft.

Sincerely,
Gerry Cousins, RPT
WCUPA

PS Thanks for the "heads up" on this person.