[CAUT] Shimming the Steinway Action stack to reach the strings

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 1 17:13:49 MST 2010

Andrew,

As I mentioned before, if the dealer can't or won't fix the problem, you
have no choice but to go the manufacturer on behalf of the customer or the
customer, in this case the school, can go to the manufacturer itself.  The
warranty on this piano was given by Steinway and ultimately they are
responsible to resolve the problem.  We're not talking about a $15 toaster
here.

jeannie

  _____