[CAUT] Shimming the Steinway Action stack to reach the strings

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Mon Mar 1 13:50:34 MST 2010

Steinway expects its dealers to gate-keep its warranty system like
most other piano manufacturers.  I was specifically instructed to
contact the dealer with the information.  I forwarded the information
to the Dean's office and they contacted their dealer.

Perhaps the cautionary tale is one of choosing your dealer carefully.

Andrew Anderson