[CAUT] Cleaning up..., part 2

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Mon Mar 1 12:11:07 MST 2010

Agreed, I have had good success using Naptha too to remove all sorts of goo from satin pianos.

If it is just glue type of material, tehn a product called "Goo-Gone does work but you then need naptha to remove the goo-gone.  Doubling the working time.  I prefer the naptha.  and ....wear gloves.

As a noted sage likes to say:  It should work, unless it doesn't"

Gerry Cousins

WCUPA