[CAUT] loaner programs

Paul Milesi, RPT paul at pmpiano.com
Mon Mar 1 08:38:19 MST 2010

Our contract began last April with the then-Steinway dealership here, only
to have them lose Steinway and replace it with Yamaha in late summer.  So,
our Bostons were replaced with Yamahas in January.  A sale was promoted, but
didn¹t take place on our campus, and those pianos couldn¹t actually be
promoted in a sale in this area, because of legal issues.  I¹m not sure
they¹ll be able to adequately assess whether the sale was ³successful² as a
basis for continuing or terminating at the end of the school year.  No word
yet.  Needless to say, I am prepping pianos of our own to put in place.
I¹ve been here a year now, and we might just be able to make it with our own
inventory.
--
Paul Milesi, RPT
Staff Piano Technician