[CAUT] OT-Car Repair

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 06:16:45 MDT 2010

Sorry about the cross posting with pianotech but I know some of you aren't
on that.

This is "sort of" off-topic but since most of us use our personal vehicles
to make a living, thought some of you might be interested in this.

It's a really neat site for any of us "mechanically challenged" types! LOL

Gives an estimate on a pretty wide range of possible auto
repairs/maintenance items. If nothing else, you can use it to compare prices
and have an idea whether or not someone is trying to "stick it to you", etc.
Gives both dealership and independent. Also lists what items and parts are
included. Was on the local ABC station news this morning.

http://repairpal.com/

Avery Todd
Houston, TX