[CAUT] New Renner hammers

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Jun 11 20:44:36 MDT 2010

Hi Ric,

I'd like to verify if those are the same. See what you can find out. You are way ahead of us if that is the case, and your experience will be valuable! If what I learned about them is correct, making them "round" might cause you to cut through the felt layers instead of peeling them off like an onion. THe Weikert guys were adamant about not cutting through th layers... but it also negates the diamond shape if you do... Lots to learn here.

Best,
Jim