[CAUT] beginning torque - why so high?

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Fri Jul 30 10:53:57 MDT 2010

Nice color choices on the spread sheet.  Likely too many variables to
draw useful conclusions other than that most pins get looser after 10
years.  Still would be worth seeing if any patterns do emerge.

Is it just me, or are the average numbers being discussed (area of
150 - 270 lbs. torque) exceptionally high?

David Skolnik