[CAUT] Corigliano

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Fri Jul 30 09:05:18 MDT 2010

ZW -
Charles Ball is the only one who touched upon your question about
voicing consequences, and seemed to have had no negative experiences,
however, I would guess that your own such ecperience would depend
upon the degree of string leveling that had been done.  It would
certainly seem possible that significantly corrected terminations
would change level in the process of dropping pitch, and pulling back
up.  I'm sure you could get a fascinating study out of the project.

David S