[CAUT] Retesting (Diane)

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 29 10:14:28 MDT 2010

Hey, Israel,
If we go easy, we both might last another 20 years, and it's probably gonna
be fun!
It's exciting to be part of the work of creating a new profession.
We look at a situation and think "This could be better," and in our field,
we can see things getting better.
This discussion has been very productive.
Ed S.