[CAUT] Corigliano

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Jul 29 09:41:52 MDT 2010

Z -
Of course I meant A flat.  I hope you didn't spend too long trying to
figure that one out, or the nature of my particular malady. Does that
make the method any clearer?  I don't know if I could do it with a
fork.  You could set a quick mini-temp (A4 - A3; F3 - A3; A3 - C#4
contig. 3rd; C#4 - G#3;)  Then, mute one of the three strings of A3,
lower another  to where the quality of the interval between A flat -
A1/4 flat is the same as A1/4 flat and A.  Keep checking the tuning
of your constant A-220 against A-440 above.  Borrowing an ETD is good too.

When's the performance?

David S