[CAUT] Retesting (Diane)

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 01:43:03 MDT 2010

The audiology online courses are put on by hearing aid manufacturers, testing
quipment manufacturers, assistive listening device manufacturers, suppliers,
attery manufacturers, consultants, individuals who are interested in research
n particular areas, the list goes on and on.

All these companies sponsor these clinics because they know audiologist, etc, use equipment and will recommend patients to them. And there are literally millions and millions of patients needing hearing aids, etc.  How many piano technicians sell pianos, or at most recommend new pianos to their customers? New pianos sales right now are less than 300,000 per year, world wide.

BTW, how many members belong to your organization?

Wim