[CAUT] Re Retesting(OT)

Ward & Probst, Inc wardprobst at wardprobst.com
Tue Jul 27 14:16:53 MDT 2010

Hi John,

PTG had a program called Passport to Excellence about 15 years ago that was
pretty close to what you describe.
There is an ongoing effort among many folks to encourage continuing
education in PTG for all members. With the advances technology I believe it
will have a positive effect on encouraging continuing education.
Since the Council voted to discontinue efforts at developing further
certifications, this appears to be the best way forward.

Best,
Dale
Dale Probst RPT
Registered Piano Technician