[CAUT] Re Retesting

jrpiano jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Mon Jul 26 19:32:55 MDT 2010

It was just a thought.
Obviously they would not lose the RPT status, but it would indicate a
willingness to progress.
The progress card would indicate that. Of course the person could rewrite,
and eventually pass, but then, they would know that step, be it voicing or
regulation.
It was just an idea I was throwing out, for possible further thought.
I know I have been attending voicing classes at conventions for years, and I
always learn things, even although I might have taken the same course, from
the same instructor before.
I took Roger Jolly's, and the Andre Oorebeek's course, and finally I am
beginning to see the light.
As has been said before, the RPT is just a start in the process, and not the
be all end all.

John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca