[CAUT] Dampp-Chaser Certified Installer Program

Roger Wheelock roger at dampp-chaser.com
Mon Jul 26 14:03:18 MDT 2010

Hello All,

The Dampp-Chaser Certified Installer Program has had a very successful launch.  Since going live on July 1st, we have had 48 technicians pass the examination to become Certified Installers.  Even better, we have had over 900 separate accesses of our on-line learning modules.

I am attaching a technical description of our Certified Installer Program for your review.  Benefits of becoming a Certified Installer are listed on our web site.  I will not mention them here, as they are likely off topic for these technical lists.

In a separate email to these lists, I will provide two documents showing screen shots of how to get to our learning modules and to our examination.  I encourage you to give them a try.

We welcome your comments, criticisms, concerns and........possibly compliments.  Please email me directly at roger at dampp-chaser.com, as I do not want to clog up the lists with discussion that can be better managed directly.

Thank you for your consideration of our new Certified Installer Program.

Roger

Roger Wheelock, VP
Dampp-Chaser Corp.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified