[CAUT] pushing pianos

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sun Jul 25 00:06:59 MDT 2010

Alan -
So, in the best traditions of contemporary journalism, where do you
think "inordinately" came from?   I was quoting Fred who, of course,
was quoting me.  And that's how facts are born.
In any case, I'm looking forward to the video.  A rap tune with
lyrics about moving pianos, underneath, and dancers, though, perhaps,
given your email name, I've got the wrong genre.

best -
David Skolnik