[CAUT] pushing pianos

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 14:39:59 MDT 2010

David,

Thanks for your input on this.  These students are not being hired.  It's an educational thing, brainchild of their piano instructor, and part of their piano workshop for the day.  The question you raise about insurance is a good one--I'll have to look in to that.  By "long distance " I mean maybe a hundred yards or so (from one venue to another, on the same floor, through some doorways, withOUT turning it on it's side).

And, of course, if there is any chance at all of some calamitous mishap,you should, obviously, have someone filming it.  There has to besome good to come out of all this.
Count on it!

ae