[CAUT] Workload; was Position announcement

tannertuner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 23 12:02:05 MDT 2010

Hey Jeannie,
My thinking is that if Steinway is saying one tech to 40 pianos and PTG is saying one tech per 60 or 80 unless you're Julliard, Cincinnati Conservatory or Eastman, neither body has any credibility, so none of what either one of us says falls on open ears. But if we both are making similar recommendations, there must be something to it.
Jeff