[CAUT] Selling Used P22s; was Position Announcement

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Jul 20 10:10:59 MDT 2010

Jeff,

Utah supposedly has more pianos per capita than anywhere else. Mormon culture, pioneer heritage, or whatever. It's almost a given that every home has a piano. Now, BYU is church run, so folks tend to "trust" that these pianos are better <G>. Yes, this is definitely a different market here... That being said, we usually have starting bids high and if they don't sell we can wait. I've lived in Arizona, and Texas, and used pianos aren't as rare a commodity there.

Jim