[CAUT] Autoquip Scissor Lift

joel a. jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Fri Jul 16 06:36:49 MDT 2010

Keith

Ooops. At first glance it looked like the same crew from :05.
  Just tells us that this methods of putting a grand on stage at the
Annual has had the able help of Dale, Alan, and the Institute Commitee
crew
for many, many years.  It works. I wonder how many years this lift and
set technique
has been used for putting a grand on stage at the Annual.

Just shows one of  the many talents of our dedicated leaders.  All
sorts of
grunt work goes on behind the scenes at  our Annuals.   A big note of
appreciation for the years of extra service from many people in our
organization.

Joel   RPT
Madison, WI