[CAUT] Autoquip Scissor Lift (spelling correction)

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Thu Jul 15 10:59:08 MDT 2010

Dear List,

It has been sometime since I have subscribed or posted here, but I felt what I have done recently might be of some interest to you. If this subject matter has already been posted on this list in the past, do forgive.

The following link has two video clips showing how a concert grand piano is moved from the floor level to the stage level in the Raley Chapel's Potter Auditorium at Oklahoma Baptist University in Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA.

http://pianostuff.kamcam.com/obu/video/autoquip.html

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern, RPT