[CAUT] SCRC

Ward & Probst, Inc wardprobst at wardprobst.com
Wed Jul 14 17:38:33 MDT 2010

Hi Y'all,

Just a note to let you know that online registration for the South Central
Regional Conference is open. An updated list of classes and instructors is
available and we will be adding three or more exhibitors tonight. There is a
video of the Canyon of the Eagles by Bernard Mollberg and other interesting
to do in the area. We'll have star gazing, jam sessions, the Texas Tool Swap
Emporium and wine tasting as well as the usual war stories. It's a great
site, there are some wonderful folks coming from near and far to share their
knowledge and please consider this your personal invitation to drop in, take
the video tour, click on 2010 seminar and have a look.

Fraternally,
Dale Probst
http://www.ptg.org/scrc