[CAUT] Baldwin R (modified)

James Patrick Draine draine at me.com
Wed Jul 14 14:38:58 MDT 2010

On the other hand this brings to mind some older Bechsteins (I think, my head is a bit fuzzy from surgery this morning) that had a slot in the end of the flange, and a pin securing its position (vertical, like those nails). A slight tap suffices to space the flange if the factory setting isn't perfect.
Patrick Draine