[CAUT] Action wippen

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 14:33:47 MST 2010

I would look at the capstan position. Moving it towrds the balance rail can
lower touch weight and lessen the distance of wippen travel. Maybe even
solve friction problems. What happens is you get more key dip or less blow
distance. Does it need either of those? In other words is blow too long for
a short dip? This helps correct that
KR