[CAUT] Clean-up Prepared Piano

joel a. jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Sun Feb 28 08:50:48 MST 2010

Dennis,

Bill the group and don't be bashful.  The group MUST be called on this
misbehavior.  However, I would not be
surprised if you get the attitude of "so whad'ya gonna do about
it?".   That's what makes the marking a CRIME .
Rally your faculty.  You need to be asked permission first to prevent
this from happening in the future.

For further removal I would suggest trying a small bladed
screwdriver.   The kind that are in a set that is used
for tightening eyeglass screws.  Pick away very carefully, but the
blades will chip away a large part.

Hope my ideas are useful.

Joel