[CAUT] [pianotech] ptg search archives

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Wed Feb 24 18:09:43 MST 2010

The forum you see is publicly viewable, but is not "open to all" yet, so
please don't get too attached to it. It is an experiment in the linking of
the mailing list and forum software. It has been working well to date,
though forthcoming changes to the web site may cause us to go in a different
direction.

Jim Moy
ECC forum guy