[CAUT] Hammer-Lac

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Feb 18 20:20:44 MST 2010

In a message dated 2/18/2010 4:56:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,
fssturm at unm.edu writes:

Maybe  someone else has more precise information
It's only as precise as the last time someone told me anything, but Kent
Webb at a local meeting last year told me that they are using an approximate
6:1  solution based on an increased solids lacquer now being provided by
their  vendors. And that that had changed within the last year. And that they
had  experienced some sets of significant over-lacquering before the change.

Paul