[CAUT] harpsichord class

Donald McKechnie dmckech at ithaca.edu
Thu Feb 18 14:25:48 MST 2010

List,

Our dean donated a Zuckermann kit to the school. He got it years ago
and never found the time to tackle the project. The harpsichord
professor and I had a talked recently about how and when to put this
kit together. We came up with the idea of offering a one time class
that would cover building the kit along with construction theory,
history, etc. We would team teach the class. It looks like we will be
allowed to offer this class during the Spring 2011 semester.

I'm wondering if anybody out there has done a similar project? If so,
I'd like to pick your brain a bit. Any other comments and suggestions
welcome. We hope to put together an outline of the class within the
next several weeks.

Thanks!
Don

Donald McKechnie