[CAUT] Hammer-Lac

D Marie Jones sustainablefutures at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 09:42:37 MST 2010

On the shoulders, just below the strike-point–app. 1/4" in total length on & just over the shoulder.  The solution quickly soaks into the felt.  I dip the paintbrush in the solution, wipe one of the brush sides on the solution jar lip and apply.  Hence, there is not much solution in the brush (which I prefer).
At the Steinway Touch & Tone course, Kent taught us to use just a small drop of solution directly onto the shoulder & let it soak in.

D Marie Jones, RPTKalamazoo College