[CAUT] Birkett videos online

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 12 08:37:16 MST 2010

I believe if you will look up Jim Ellis's Fall 1982 Journal articles, you will find that they go far toward predicting and explaining what you see here. Jim didn't have the video equipment in 1982, but with other lab equipment he gathered remarkable data, including some that doesn't quite agree with Weinreich.

Jim's articles offer clear explanations and descriptions of unison behavior that technicians will understand.

Ed Sutton