[CAUT] Birkett videos online

Paul Milesi, RPT paul at pmpiano.com
Fri Feb 12 02:25:23 MST 2010

Richard:

I¹m running a Mac PB G4 and Safari.  I just downloaded and checked out the
Birkett videos earlier today.

To download the file, hold down Control and then click on the video
(download link).  You¹ll get a contextual menu and one of the options will
be ³Download linked file to disk.²  Once the file is downloaded (by default,
to your desktop), and you¹ve also downloaded Mplayer (I put its folder in my
Applications folder, and then added the MPlayer application¹s icon to my
dock by dragging it there), simply drag the Birkett file over the Mplayer
application icon and the file will open and play.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Paul

Paul Milesi, RPT
Washington, DC
(202) 667-3136