[CAUT] Thank you for Stability advice

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 10:18:36 MST 2010

Alan:

Go to _http://real.uwaterloo.ca/~sbirkett/high%20speed%20imaging.htm_
(http://real.uwaterloo.ca/~sbirkett/high%20speed%20imaging.htm)

In a message dated 2/11/2010 11:12:15 A.M. Central Standard Time,
amccoy at ewu.edu writes:

Is Stephen Birkett’s video  available online? Thanks.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern  Washington University
_amccoy at ewu.edu_ (mip://03735ec8/amccoy@ewu.edu)
509-359-4627  (message Pacific time)
509-999-9512 (cell Pacific time)

From: <_PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com_ (mip://03735ec8/PAULREVENKOJONES@aol.com)

Date: Wed,  10 Feb 2010 22:24:59 -0800
To: CAUTlist <_caut at ptg.org_ (mip://03735ec8/caut@ptg.org) >
Subject: Re:  [CAUT] Thank you for Stability advice

I've got all of them and use them  regularly in our classes. Vivid indeed!

In a  message dated 2/10/2010 10:42:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,