[CAUT] Thank you for Stability advice

Tcoates52 at gmail.com Tcoates52 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 05:15:16 MST 2010

We were set up to make more videos of strings, but that wasn't possible.
I've gone into that before. We thought the other videos of the middle,
treble, and high treble would be useful but we weren't able to complete
them. I am pleased that what we did observe is being studied and presented.

By the way I will be presenting an all day seminar in Lincoln, NE on March
20th at the Central West PTG Regional Seminar. Much of this information
will be discussed.

Tim Coates
Wapin Company, LLP