[CAUT] Advice for achieving stability sooner?

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 8 19:16:34 MST 2010

I wonder whether it has to do with the amount of tuning a piano gets at the factory.   I see only new Yamahas (Japan and China) and it is amazing how pounding will drop the pitch, especially in the treble.
Personally, I don't like to have to do that...wear and tear...on me.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044