[CAUT] Advice for achieving stability sooner?

Mike Kurta mkurta1 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 7 06:53:27 MST 2010

    Diane:  I had the pleasure of taking care of 17 UST-9's for a school
district a couple of years ago.  What I found was very poor stability over
the first couple of years, cabinetry issues (things not fitting properly)
and a nasty gash on my palm from a sharp edge of an angle iron stiffener
inside the front upper cover. Be Careful!
    I don't know if the stability problems resolved over time as I left the
area (central NY) before I could tell.  But they were sure a pain while they
were settling in.  Don?
    Mike Kurta, RPT
    Former Syracuse chapter member
    Now Chicago chapter