[CAUT] Slipping Beckets

James Patrick Draine draine at me.com
Fri Feb 5 17:08:56 MST 2010

Albert,
In both photos the Diamond brand pin's holes appear rounded, while the others have a sharp edge. Possibly due to drilling the hole before plating. While the holes look similar in size, try some really thick bass core wires to see what the inner diameters are.
Patrick Draine
who never has seemed to have gotten the hang of taking super macro shots w my digital cameras