[CAUT] Slipping Beckets

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Fri Feb 5 16:43:19 MST 2010

Well, I haven’t used Diamond pins in years. I’ve nothing against them it’s just that I started using blued Denro pins some years back and have never found a reason to switch. Given the looks of that radius on the edge of the hole in the Diamond pin, though, (and that combined with the plating) I’d sure want to get the string all the through the pin and make certain my bend was a nice, sharp 90°.

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

620 South Tower Avenue

Centralia, Washington 98531 USA