[CAUT] Slipping Beckets

Mark Cramer cramer at brandonu.ca
Wed Feb 3 10:25:36 MST 2010

Hi Bert,

Have a look at Nick G's article, page 21, March 93, PT Journal. Some good
becket-making tips here.

I recently re-strung a 79' CF and decided to compare becket-making using an
Insta-coiler for half, and old school for the rest. and it seems I can make
a perfectly sloppy job with either ;>).

In any case, regardless of the method, that sharp bend (correct string
length as given) is pretty important.

Best regards,

Mark Cramer, RPT

Brandon University