[CAUT] Mitutoyo gauge

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Dec 21 20:51:56 MST 2010

Ron,

I shoulda known you'd have something like this! <G>

To me this whole thing was precipitated by the "debate" as to whether firmer front rail punchings make for "better" regulation. My silly test simply confirmed what I thought; that there really is a difference in the compressibility of punchings. I've actually learned a bit from it. As usual though, at the end I've got more questions than answers.

Regards,
Jim

p.s. Was this thread original? (or #47)