[CAUT] Mitutoyo gauge

Alan Eder reggaepass at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 16:06:45 MST 2010

Hi Jim,

And I know it’s not meant to be used like Idid (compression) and as Alan pointed out.
I only pointed that out in case someone else wanted to be a real boy scout about pursuing the compress-ability thing (and has at least $400.00 in their discretionary spending fund for a durometer--pricey, as Ted pointed out).  I did not mean to imply that you were using your dial pressure gauge incorrectly.  I think I'll start using mine that way too!  Thanks for the tip.

Alan Eder