[CAUT] aftertouch (was Re: F..riction)

Alan Eder reggaepass at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 17:40:41 MST 2010

Hi Ed,

Also, I recently bought a set of WNG regulating tools, and am surprised at
how they have made regulating faster and less stressful. They are
ergonomically correct for the various tasks they do, so that the hands are
supported in correct relation to the action stack.

I was interested in checking out the WN&G regulating tools to which you refer. From your comment, I was expecting to find a range of common regulating tools at their website, such as capstan wrenches, drop screw tools and the like, but didn't.  Is there a set of regulating tools that they offer not yet posted on their website?

Thanks,

Alan Eder