[CAUT] Crescendo punchings was RE: aftertouch

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Dec 15 13:24:05 MST 2010

I'd be interested in how Jurgen's punchings differ from the ones at
Pianotek?  I just used the last of my supply on a  Steinway B this
morning, so I need to order some more! (Jergen, how do I set up an account
with UNL? I have other stuffs I'm interested in?)  I love them! So do the
real pianists here.  I don't bother with the uprights in practice
rooms...they get what they have, unless they're wasted.

Paul  (Jurgen, email me at pwilliams4 at unl.edu.  If we have an account,
then, my bad)