[CAUT] F..riction

Alan Eder reggaepass at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 12:12:15 MST 2010

Hi Ed,

Your regulation priorities are nearly identical to the ones I follow.  Just out of curiosity, when you say that in order to achieve consistent aftertouch:

This is done by allowing keydip to vary by .010"

does that mean plus or minus .005" from whatever your target key dip is, or is it usually more like up to .010" deeper dip?

And let me add my voice to the chorus of those thanking you for your eloquent concept of "scattering."

Alan Eder