[CAUT] Brentwood ... ?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 22:53:40 MDT 2010

Alan

I concur with everything Jeff said about the pianos. I met Mrs. Westbrook in 1994. He was a nice guy, but his pianos were horrible. I bought a dozen to use as rentals. I spent at least 6 hours on each one of them just to make them play. One of them even had the sides of the cabinet warp. As Jeff said, I would tell your customer to avoid that piano.

Wim