[CAUT] Brentwood ... ?

Alan Crane alan.crane at wichita.edu
Wed Apr 28 16:13:07 MDT 2010

Does anyone  have any personal experience with recent Brentwood studio-size
verticals (part of the Pearl River enterprise, I think)?

I'm being asked about one but have never seen any myself.
The contact numbers listed for the importer on the PTG website are non-working
and I have been unable to find other information... perhaps that says enough
right there?

I have an e-mail inquiry off to Pearl River's address but am not holding my
breath.

Please respond OFF LIST to my address below rather than using up bandwidth and
people's valuable time by just hitting the 'reply' button and posting to the
entire list.

--
Regards,

Alan B. Crane, RPT