[CAUT] FW: Tuners leave a trail

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Mon Apr 26 16:39:11 MDT 2010

True true in all cases. Just wanted to vent.
Wing nut's also seize up if threads are not already mucked up.
Often a case of the weakest link. Often that gnome Mr. Not Me causes the issue.

It (often) bothers me when the incorrect size screwdriver tip is used to loosen or tighten a screw.
Never could figure out the why as it was constantly drilled into me to always use the correct size driver for the screw.
Also a gripe of flat head screwdrivers (modern) with tapers.  Really annoying (to me)  Oh the good old days.
Gerry