[CAUT] pin drop

DCyr141833 at aol.com DCyr141833 at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 19:46:41 MDT 2009

Susan, and all......

We've got young tuners at NBSS!!!  A quick, off the top of my head  count,
says that over the past 6 years we've had 53 students  graduate under the
age of 30, and 31 over the age of 30.  And if I  look at just the past 4
years, including this years' class,  38  are under 30 and 16 are over 30 at
graduation.  Our classes recently are  definitely getting younger, and also come
with more music background.... as in -  graduated with some sort of music
degree, and decided they needed to have some  way to "support their music
habit". :-)    We've even been  getting a surprising amount right out of high
school.  Each class  recently, we have had up to 4 students who were not of
legal drinking age  yet!
The young ones are coming..... let us know if you need a good young tuner
in your area!

Debbie Cyr -  not so young at 54, but not planning on retiring anytime soon!
Registered  Piano Technician
North Bennet Street School
508-202-2862  cell

In a message dated 10/28/2009 5:01:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,